Pages

Friday 23 May 2014

My Favourite Person

My Favourite Person Even though he loves me he works his butt off to make sure i live in a safe and secure environment. He loves me even if i make mistakes or if i get really cheeky and annoying. He would give up a job just to keep me safe or be there for me every step of the way. This person is always sharing loving and caring person. He would show the things i should do and the rights to everyone he’s a teacher and a angel to me because he guides me and courages me to success and study hard. He accepts me to become a learner like him and to think before i react to it. My person always tells me focus and respect others feelings. My person tells me everytime do the right thing to everyone then good things happen its like he’s saying get away from the negative but stay with the positive. This person talks to me and tells me believe in the one’s that are true instead of the air. This kind of person believes in the lord and jesus but mostly he believes in his self. He forgets about the past and moves forwards but he doesn’t look back to the past.This person is overweight but smells good and looks handsome. He has intelligence and a lot of experience he challenges but always win because what!!! he listens then thinks before he reacts. He always thinks. He shows me the right thing to do at all times he pushes me but never surrender or growls me. He is kind nice beloved polite respects is responsible positive and he is my dad. My dad loves me every step of the way and i love him every single way. Whenever before my dad goes to sleep he goes out picks a flower bless it then he thinks of me then he cry’s and i give him a big hug. My dad wears big army track pants and a big jacket with a army t-shirt inside it. My dad was in the tongan army for a while he was like a boxer he retired from his jobs and came to new zealand and married the lovely women of his dream and then there was in a house full of babies. My dad cooks me food and hugs me tight so i pat him and tell him to stop because he wrapped his muscular arms around me. He doesn’t go to church but he stills pray everyday to bless all of us and to have a great journey. My dad is a wonderful young man. I pray to my dad. I wish he was here to support me and see what i’m up too, but he is in heaven with my mother watching over me they are angels and they are everywhere so i look to the moon and the brightest star and pray to them and say i love them forever in my heart. By: Ana Sisifa Hingano Rm 15 2014 This is my descripitive writing about my favourite person. This is about there personality and apperence. This is all about my dad.

1 comment:

  1. Your dad sounds like a wonderful man I would like him as a dad.
    But you need to work on you I they need to be capital.
    Great Work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.