Pages

Monday 30 November 2015

Chapter 13 - Guy Fawkes Day

Guy Fawkes Day :
Dear Buddy,
It's all about that bass, bout that bass no treble, “BOOM!”. Omgosh I couldn’t believe my eyes it was a big huge firework blasting as fast as lighting into the dark empty sky. It was so colourful, bright and shiny. It had a variety of different colours and patterns. My heart was just beating as fast as it could, my sister on the side of me screaming loudly, my aunt telling her to keep quiet, my dad watching his rugby, my mum having a rest, and me off in the wonderland of lalaland. As I was going to sleep, one big gigantic blast of fireworks coming from alexis’s house. I thought that was it but the party kept on going. I hope you're having a great time. What fun things are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.