Pages

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Group Display

Hello I'm Cecilia the tiny Magical Fairy. I'm a beautiful fairy who lights up during the night.I have shiny legs and arms and also have sparkly wings and a bright leaf dress. I have blonde curly hair with with a flower headband that matches my remarkable leaf dress. I got big skinny, thin Black eyebrows that match my eyelids. I have a pink waterline that has a matching colour on my lips. I got light green eyes that matches my shoe colour. I have a long neck. She has caramel shiny skin colour. I got a skinny and tight body shape. I have small fat chubby toes. I got really moisture chubby flabby cheeks. My magic wand can do remarkable things you would wish in your pink redhead lovely heart. I can show you my lovely potions and see the best things this excellency wand can do and make. I would Grunt you a magical dreamable wish that can savour beloved true love and anything you would want in the whole entire world. By: Ana, Kolo,Christopher,Bryan,Bryant Thank you for time. This is my Group Display it is like a Little story made with a Group which we call the groups Mixed Ability Groups and these groups make up story's ,speech, or even a song like a Big project but in classes we all need to be involed, the group display is when you make something up with a partener, Group or the whole class that is big and positive but made up and created by any member of your team you need to get together and go make a big project but it needs to be educational. Thank you if you commented but comment nice no hate comments and I hope you do something like this. Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.