Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2015

EOTC Week

On Week 7 we worked in different classes and groups, we had did some activities outside the classroom, we also got to do some fun and cool painting in the hall. My best memorable moment was the Sleepover on Thursday, we had a great night swim and a little May Road Idol that just blowed away the parents mind, some groups performed songs, acts, drama, and dances, at the end of week 7 we all agreed that we had a great fun E.O.T.C Week. Which Stands for -  Education Outside The Classroom.

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Ana,
    This post is really great. I loved how you explained what happened and what were some of the activities you did. I also like how you said that EOTC means Education Outside The Classroom. Reading this post let's me know how much you loved EOTC Week. When I had my first EOTC Week in 2013, I was so excited. I remember having our sleepover and it was so fun chatting with the other girls. Just check that your punctuation and capital letters are in the right place :D But either then that this post is really great! Great Job !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Malo e lelei Ema,
      Thank you for the response on the blog I haven't been commenting much on my blog back to people that have commented on my blog sorry for the late response back, but I really agree with you how you said my punctuations other words grammar was not spot on but thank you anyway for the comment very shot and sweet. That was a really good comment. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

      Malo Aupito,
      Ana Hingano

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.