Pages

Monday 12 October 2015

Chapter 10 - My Best Moment of my Holiday



Best Holiday:

On a cold freezing morning, I woke up to a bunch of people in the living room. As I was looking around the room I could see all my cousins, sisters, brothers, uncles, aunties and my mum and dad. I could hear them cheering and shouting as loud as thunder, everyone in the living room was all wearing red for our country “Dangala”. As I looked around the room and I could not see a single person wear a different colour so I had thought to myself, why are they not wearing a different colour. I heard the tv at the back of me saying “and there is “Jonah Lomu” scoring  a trie for New Zealand. And I quickly had faced to the tv. In a second I was already starting to cheer and shout appropriately. I guess I am a big fan of rugby, especially our rugby team “The Snakes” from “Dangala”. Because our country is so dangerous. I couldn’t believe my eyes I am really watching the rugby world cup omgossh! I haven’t watched rugby since last year, so I was missing it. My Team was beating the “All Blacks” apparently I did some research about this country “Cold New Zealand” that the “All Blacks” are the top 3 rugby teams in the world. I was pretty shocked how my team “The Snakes” had beaten them. The score was 54 - 48, I know right the points are close. I had enjoyed snuggling up with all my family watching rugby. It was the best moment of my life. Not to brag but my older brother that was adopted is playing in the “Wallabies” team. Which there team is very powerful, and good at goal kicking, especially “Foley” he is number 10, I bet he is the best kicker ever in history, because he never gets it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.