Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Chapter 1 - My Family


Family:

In my family, I have twin brothers, twin sisters and 5 annoying cousins, I also have a Mum & Dad a funny hilarious uncle, loving grandma and grandpa, and my strict aunt. My twin brothers names are Sione & Sepu, my twin sisters names are Sela & Salote, my annoying cousins names are Esapeti, Sinani, Mele, Viliami, Saimone, and the last but not least who would forget cousin Salote. My loving mother's name is Serah, my strong muscled dad’s name is Isaake, my uncle’s name is Bob, my strict aunt’s name is Cecilia just like my name, last but not least my kind and respected grandparents Mavae & Mele. My Family is the most loving family I ever had more like extraordinary family. My family is strong, passionate, joyful and mostly proud of themselves and what they have achieved. My dad and my twin brothers and my boy cousins have the same eyes, my mum me and my twin sisters and my girl cousins have the same hair length and colour.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.