Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Chapter 8 - Meeting Neighbours

Meeting Neighbours:
Can’t wait to meet the neighbours so cool. (Knock Knock) “Kia Ora` maty there I see your my new neighbour” neighbour said.
Yes yes I am, My Name is Cecilia and this is my twin brothers  Sione & Sepu, my twin sisters Sela & Salote, my annoying cousins Esapeti, Sinani, Mele, Viliami, Saimone, and the last but not least who would forget cousin Salote Jr.
“Well Good Morning, I see you have a big family there”.
Yea I do a big big family.
“Hope you are enjoying the view outside, and I hope we can have some dinner some time and I forgot to introduce myself well my name is “Elizabeth” and here is my mum “Shirquera”.
Well nice to meet we’ll see you later got to go help the oldies if you know what I mean and meet my other neighbour.
(Knock Knock) Hey there my name is Cecilia I am your new next door neighbour.
“Hello Nice to meet you my name is  Paulia and this is my son Tony”
Hello Tony!
“Its nice to meet but sorry we are busy at the moment what if we have dinner at my place tonight?”
Well I have to ask my dad first but alright.
“Bye so sorry have to go help my mum” as he said awkwardly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.