Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Chapter 5 - Coming to Nz

Coming to New Zealand :
Oh my gosh this is actually happening we are landing on New Zealand, and already I am not missing “Dangala”. This plane is all full just because my family filled up probably 10 rows or even more. Before this all happened I was really filling upset because today was my birthday we were meant to go the beautiful sunny beach of Samoa, but then you have those other places that you wanna go to. I said to my dad “Dad today I wanna go to Paris,Samoa,Tonga,Cook Island” “uh uh uh I already planned where we are going to on your birthday New Zealand” my whole body was just incredibly gonna faint that moment when he said New Zealand. I really  wanted to go to “Paris” because I wanted to go shopping and see the “Eiffel Tower”. Now back to where I was oh yeah I forgot we are on the plane. We were landing already I never knew? wow how long was I telling you what happened before we landed? Ohmmmyyyyyyyygggoooossshhh what a AMAZING! country this is! But what a fancy airport this is, Oh no no no this can’t be happening it's pouring with heavy rain! and plus it is freezing cold out here dad did you check the weather today? because I think we’ve got the wrong country!
Dad says “No no no non-since this is the right country this is New Zealand”
But you said there will be sunny suns lots of people. big buildings!  Can’t believe this is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.