Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Chapter 2 - My Country


Country:

My Country is a country of dangerous animals, mountains, beaches, lakes and many more. The name of my country is called “Dangala” where there is lots of furious lions and deadly poisonous snakes. In the dorth island there is lots of little people and mostly it is well known to be the best place to go and have a peaceful relaxing vacation. In the high high islands which they call it “No-Women's-Business in this land there are no women to be seen anywhere. Where I come from is where there are  lots of big buildings, crowded  people, and a gang of dangerous animals. This place is poor and smelly because of the dangerous animals biting people and leaving a blob of blood left on the ground then the flies come and eat it all up. In my house there are a lot of us in our family so we can’t all fit on a bed so I have to share a bed with my 2 brothers sometimes I end up on the floor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.