Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Chapter 4 - School Life

School Life:
I have a passion about swimming and horse riding. One day I would like to be chosen as the best swimmer at school. At school we have technology and computers, my school is the no.1 top colleague school in Dangala. Students here are reaching and pasting their national standards. We do reading, chemistry, and a lot of college subjects even though we are a primary school we are known to be the smartest school on earth. My subject talent is Reading and Science these 2 subjects are my least favourite things to do at school but what a surprise I am good at it. My School is called “St Cecilia Mount High Elementary School”.
Our principal is Mrs McCahon she is very nice but also at the same time really strict. She has been the best principal because she has raised a lot of money to make this school an effort. This is the best school and I really like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.